Station Band Mode Antenna (*=homemade)
tent 1 40m SSB 4-Square-Array (*)
tent 2 10m/15m/20m SSB 2-ele-3-Band Moxon-Beam (*)
20m 4-Square-Array (*)
tent 3 80m SSB TX: Vertical (*)
RX: K9AY-Loop-Array (*)
160m SSB 18mVertical with coil (*)
tent 4 2m JT65, FSK441 2x14-ele-cross-yagi
30m BPSK31 RX: 4-Square-Array (*)
TX: 12m Vertical (*)
- 22 QSO on 2m were made via EME. The antenna was moved by "armstrong".
- Three 4-Square-Arrays (20m, 30m, 40m) were used in time.
- The stations in the tents used UCX-Log and were connected to each other via WLAN.
- The condx on the 40m-Band were so excellent, that a Pileup with Caribean, South- and North-
American Radiostations take place in the night from 13th to 14th june.
- For the 80m-band-vertical a 18m long glassfiber-pole was mounted and the antenna matched by
a miniVNA-analyzer. A K9AY-Loop-Array was used for RX-antenna.
In the foot point of the 18m-vertical an aerial coil could be pocketed alternatively to the use the 160m-band.
The earth net existed of 14 Radials 20-m-long in each case.