Stations Band Mode Antenna (*=homemade)
Tent 1 40m SSB 4-Square-Array (*)
Tent 2 10m/15m/20m SSB 2-ele-3-Band Moxon-Beam (*)
20m 4-Square-Array (*)
Tent 3 15m SSB 2-ele-Moxon-Beam (*)
15m SSB 4-Square-Array (*)
6m SSB Dipol (*)
30m BPSK31 4-Square-Array (*)
Tent 4 80m SSB TX: Vertical (*)
RX: K9AY-Loop-Array (*)
Tent 5 17m SSB 10-40m Multiband Vertical
17m/30m/40m CW -"-
2. New DXCC
- 4L Georgia
- 4U ITU Geneva
- EY Tajikistan
- FJ Saint Martin
- FO French Polynesien
- HC Ecuador
- HL South Korea
- HS Thailand
- TA1 Turkey (Europe)
- V3 Belize
- VP9 Bermuda
- We used four homemade 4-Square-Arrays (15m, 20m, 30m, 40m) in time.
- The stations in the tents used UCX-Log and were connected to each other via WLAN.
- For the 80m-band-vertical a 18m long glassfiber-pole was mounted and the antenna matched by
a miniVNA-analyzer. A K9AY-Loop-Array was used for RX-antenna.
- On 15m within less than 2 hours we reached among others 64 contacts to Japan (JA) and 4 contacts to South Korea (HL).
- We made practise for the first time in digital mode DOMINO.